Friday, September 14, 2007

Mini-essay 1 word sign-up

Here are the words you signed up to tackle in your mini-essays! Let me remind you to email me at any time if you have questions or if you want to run some ideas by me. If you would like to talk your essay over with me, I would love to see you during my office hours (Tue. 3:30 to 5:30, Fair Trade Coffee House) or before or after lecture next week.

Here is a Microsoft Word version of the essay assignment.



Theseus, V.i.3-22
Word
307315
StrangeTimRaechel
Fables

Shaping

FantasiesMorganJenna
Apprehend
Matt
ComprehendKaitlinLucas
LunaticRachelLydia
LoverJasmineKat
PoetRyan
ImaginationZach
Forms
Danielle
NothingMeganJohn
JoyChristieBenton
Fairy
Jake
Puck, V.i.423ff
Word307315
ShadowsHeatherKathy
ThinkLeahRyan
MendedCarlElise
SlumberedErinTodd
VisionsSamJosh
IdleJordanShannon
ThemeNina
DreamAllieKaylin
Reprehend
Patrick

No comments: